We are pleased to introduce ICONNECT TOURISM LIMITED, which was established and incorporated into Co-operate Affairs Commission to meet the needs of the contemporary traveller in a fast developing country as Nigeria. As a company with the required knowledge and experience in the travel and tourism sector, we have built up a professional, customer-focused and well-motivated workforce with the expertise to provide exclusive value-adding services to our clients, These Made Enugu State Government through the State Tourism Board to Appoint Us as one their Official Travel & Tourism Consultant
Tourism industry is a fragile one, where integrity, order, organization and best customer relationship practices are needed therefore we have the capabilities and personnel to handle and ensure that the required goals are met.
1. Produced the first ever Enugu State Tourist Guide
2. Organized the closing ceremony of the 3rd and 4th Annual Culture and Tourism Fiesta 2013 and 2014
3. Designed, develop and managing of the Enugu State Tourism Board, Grenop hotel and Suite, Gregternity paint, and Chof entertainment websites. www.enugustatetourismboard.com , www.chofentertainment.com
4. Organized grand finale of Igwa Nshi Eke Cultural Festival 2013, at Aba Ogui Eke in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State.
5. Organized the Odinani Ndi Igbo Cultural Festival in 2007, At Rojenny Tourist Game Village Oba Anambra State.
6. Packed Educational Tours for Students within and outside the country
7. Coordinator: Enugu in the Amalgamation 2014—A pictorial Exhibition Marking 100 Years in Nigeria Amalgamation. 28th February 2014
8. Promoting Enugu State as a Tourist Destination through Traditional wrestling championship and other events
9. Organized a Mini Carnival/ Boot Camp in Akpu Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State for the Former House of Representative Committee Chairman Culture & Tourism
10. Cultural Consultant to African Magic Igbo on their program Onye Ije a documentary showcasing tourist attractions, cultural festivals, artistic hand works, places of interest, history and culture of the South East people.
11. Coordinator and project manager: on the Cultural festival Compendium of Enugu and Anambra state in collaboration with National Institute for Cultural Orientation (NICO)
12. Trained Staff of Tourism Department at the Ministry of Information Culture and Tourism Anambra State on Hotel Enumerations and Site Discovery
08063502100, 07017895370, 08022614391
1A Rangers Avenue Independence Lay-out Enugu State
“WE CONNECT YOU TO YOUR INTEREST”